Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

One question

He clearly has both IE and Firefox. So why the FUCK is he not browsing in Firefox in the first place?

You know you want to + this comment. You know you do.

The SC2 Reporter: Zerg The SC2 Reporter: Zerg

"it's a spire, shut up"

Always wanted to do a StarCraft flash, but I knew it'd be a lot of work making things recognizable. XD SUCH WITTY COMMENTARY ON THE CRAPPY NEW ZERG

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

classic.

fucking LOL. by the way, it sounds like our author was chatting on MSN messenger when he recorded the fart sound. lol.

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

You should have said "he's got a mission of great impotence!" in the description. It would have been perfect. 3 stars.

BlackCat Fellatio (beta) BlackCat Fellatio (beta)

stolen and redundant content, what a fucking jerk. play superdeepthroat, put on a skin and you have this. (reposted x3)

edoom99 responds:

You do realize I did this before superdeepthroat came out, right?

Also, because of superdeepthroat, I saw no point in continuing this project.

And finally, I have not steal anything. I wanted to make a mod of a very nice game and kept the original credits on it, even saying it was a mod.

Oppa Gangnam Run Oppa Gangnam Run

5 stars because I have the high score

Over The Moon (Like a Cow) Over The Moon (Like a Cow)

Ah, yes..

I like this, alot. First thought when I started playing this -- man, this sounds nice. It feels very clear and ambient in my headphones (that are actually pretty cheap). The intro was nice, as others have said. The middle section seemed pretty repetitive, but the quiet, subtle guitar in the background behind the main beat was cool. I could see this used in a game, or a comedy flash. I might use it in a Flash that never gets submitted, but I'll be sure to give you credit. ;) Awesome work, dude, what's next?

Scribbler responds:

Hey, this is a great review! Very detailed and I appreciate your attention to detail! I really tried to make this nice for both headphones and speakers. Whenever I record audio, I use my surround headphones to get the best quality available. I use myriad software audio programs to ensure optimal quality. It's great that you noticed.

Once again, I am glad that you liked the intro as well. The reason why the middle seemed repetitive is because there are no lyrics. Originally, this song was intended to contain some lyrics but in the end, I just decided to release this by itself. You never know, version two might pop up in the near future!

Both guitars were played by me and I am quite impressed that you noticed the second guitar. The drums were done by a friend of mine, Orodreth. Not many people pay attention to each individual instrument. They just "listen" to the song.

It would be great if this were used in a submission but if not, no problem. Go ahead and use it in your movie, I appreciate it!

Next, is a song that will probably be out in the portal sometime this week. It's another comedic song but still punk! Full of visual intensity, once again.

Thank you for a GREAT review.

Forest Temple - Zelda Remix Forest Temple - Zelda Remix

Aw..

I love your Zelda music, dude! It takes me back.. when I was playing Zelda and I couldn't get through the damned temple! It haunted me so.. *~* I like the tune though, quite a refreshing spin of your own!

Crossofdevil responds:

Thanks i tried my best ill be coming out with more soon thanks for the support dude!

>:D

Gerudo Valley mix Gerudo Valley mix

Awesome, in a word.

Truly brings back the great memories of playing Zelda on my 64.. extremely nostalgic. Well done, might I add. Ah.. I wish I could learn how to make loops like you do. ^_^ Nice job.

DJ-Keen responds:

First of all, I LOVE the word nostalgic.
And second of all, I love YOU.

I'm not the best but I try.. Glad to know someone appriciates.